Fix Your Joint Pain
Joint pain discomfort can often be felt in the hands, feet, hips, knees, or spine. This pain can range from minor soreness and achy joints to a severe burning and throbbing sensation. Joint pain may affect your quality of life and ability to live actively. Our treatments focus not only on the pain but on the affected muscles, bones, nerves, and ligaments that might be irritated or inflamed.
Joint pain manifests itself in a variety of ways. Unfortunately, the term tends to be used to describe a number of specific painful conditions as well as a general feeling of malaise or stiffness.
There are Many Possible Causes of Joint Pain, Including:
- Osteoarthritis, a common type of arthritis, occurs over time when cartilage (a protective cushion located between bones) wears away, causing joints to become painful and stiff. Osteoarthritis often develops slowly and usually occurs during middle age.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic disease causing swelling and joint pain. Often the joints become deformed (usually occurring in the fingers and wrists).
- Gout is a painful condition in which crystals from your body collect in the joint itself, causing severe pain and swelling. This often occurs in the big toe.
- Bursitis can be caused by overuse of a joint and is usually found in the hip, knee, elbow, or shoulder joints.
- It’s possible that bacterial or viral infections may make joint movement painful.
- Recent or past injuries, such as broken bones or sprains, can cause pain.
- Tendinitis is an inflammation of the tendons, which are the flexible bands that connect muscles and bones. It often occurs in the heel, elbow, or shoulder and can be caused by overuse or repetitive motions such as those done in sports training or work.
How Can Chiropractic Services Help My Joint Pain?
Range of Motion Issues
Reducing Drug Use
Dr. Ward has his own office now! He has always done a fantastic job working on me and is always great with scheduling on the short notice.
Dr. Ward is an excellent chiropractor! I’ve been treated by him many times. I highly recommend him to everyone!
Tyrel has helped me on several occasions and always does a great job. Friendly and professional.
I have been treated by Dr. Ward in the past. He is such an awesome Chiro and helped my headaches and neck pain! Wish I was closer to get more adjustments from him!
My son has been seeing him for years due to sports related issues. He’s very knowledgeable and kind! Highly recommend for teen athletes!
Dr. Ward is very professional and does an excellent job. He was able to diagnose a problem of mine that several other chiropractors had missed over the years that was life changing for me. Would highly recommend!
I can’t express enough how wonderful Dr. Ward is. I’ve seen many chiropractors in Twin Falls, and nothing helped me. My back was completely out – I could barely walk. The first day I went in, I could barely get to the front door. After leaving I was able to walk again. After a couple weeks of weekly appointments, my
Dr. Ward is the best! He helps my wife and I so much. Used to get migraines all the time till Dr. Ward worked his magic.
Dr. Ward is the best out there in my opinion. He’s been working on my back for a few years now.
10/10 highly recommend!
Tyrel is an amazing Chiropractor who takes the time needed to care for his patients. He goes above and beyond to ensure they receive the care they need. I highly recommend visiting him.
Great chiropractor! Highly recommend.
Dr. Ward was able to see me quickly after I reached out (same day!) for lots of pain in my shoulder/neck area. He did not rush through the appointment. He listened to me and was very careful/gentle making sure I was comfortable through the entire process. I really appreciated that he explained what he was doing and clearly helped me
Great chiropractor!! If you need to see someone go to see Sunrise Chiropractor, gentle and patient, listens to your needs! Excellent patient care!!
I brought my two month old in and Tyrel was gentle and kind and made sure to explain everything he was doing. I so appreciate him!
Dr. Ward is the best Chiropractor I’ve ever used. As a weight lifter I thrash on my body and Dr .Ward is through in his care. I’m not rushed in and out. He doesn’t just use wonky new age tools – he actually is physical and manipulates my body! I love that he doesn’t force me to have a 6
Dr. Ward is great to work with. He’s treated me on a few occasions, but 2 of my athletic teenagers much more. We all love the way we feel the days following our adjustments. I appreciate his hard work to keep them out on the field.
Dr. Ward treats my husband and I who seem to always be a bit out of shape. He’s awesome! He takes his time to figure out what’s wrong and the best way to fix it. He adjusted both my kids when they were babies and were gassy & colicky… we say he has magic hands. You won’t regret going to